Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lesson Learn - Be Encourage

I woke up this morning needing to be encourage, so I went to my source (the Bible) that encourages me the most, read my emails and came up with this thought. Be encourage, refuse to give in to the frustration that has come as a result of dealing with hindrances. Instead, set yourself to seek Me for wisdom and clarity, for I will give you the grace to accomplish what I have set before you, says the Lord. This is certainly not a time when you should get discouraged and give up. You are on the brink of breakthrough. Keep pushing. Keep trusting. Keep the faith!




Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment